How do I access my digital products?
When a digital order is fulfilled, Sadlier Connect sends an email to the contact specified in the order. The email contains "Welcome to Sadlier Connect" in the subject line. We set the contact on the order as the Sadlier Connect Administrator access to set up other users' accounts.
The welcome email includes the following information:
- Order Number
- Product details
- Subscription start and end dates
- Your organization-specific website address for Sadlier Connect
- Your Sadlier Connect Administrator account information (the contact specified in the order)
Products are applied to the Sadlier Administrator account using licenses when the welcome email is sent. The two types of licenses are:
- Seat Licenses - Seat licenses are applied to individual accounts. When classes are set up, you can apply the seat licenses to the class level, and all students in the class will receive a seat license if there are enough licenses to cover all the users. Click here for more information on seat licenses.
- Site Licenses - Site licenses are applied to all accounts.
As the Sadlier Administrator, you can log into Sadlier Connect and create teachers, administrators, students, and classes manually or using our import features.
If you did not receive your welcome email, please check your spam or junk folder. Click here for information regarding how to check your spam or junk folder.
If you checked your spam or junk folder and still cannot find your welcome email, please contact our Customer Service Team for assistance.