How Do I Remove Test Items?
Publisher provided assessments are not fully customizable. Given feedback from our customers, teachers may now remove items from our Online Assessments. This will enable teachers to adjust tests to suite their needs for assessment time and choosing to omit certain questions to create more testing experiences.
1. Select "Edit Assessment" from the "more options" dropdown menu under "Assessments" for the desired test you'd like to edit.
2. Remove an item from an assessment by simply unchecking the box to the left of an item.
3. Select "Preview Assessment" to review your edited test.
4. Save the edited test and give it a new test name.
5. Your new edited test will appear under "Custom Assessments."
6. Note that once assessments are modified, other program resources, such as Item Analyses or Reports, may no longer align.