Why am I unable to connect to Sadlier Connect?
If you are getting a messages such as "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page" or "Unable to establish a secure connection to Sadlier Connect" then your web browser does not support Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 or has it turned off.
Please see the System Requirements for supported browsers. Each of the supported web browsers will support TLS 1.2.
You may reference the following Wikipedia posting for a complete chart of web browsers and their support for TLS 1.2.
If your web browser does not support Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2, then you will need to upgrade your web browser.
Some web browsers, such as certain versions of Internet Explorer have it turned off by default. Below are the steps to enable it for Internet Explorer:
- Go to "Internet Options" in Internet Explorer.
- Select the "Advanced" tab for a list of settings.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the list of settings. You are looking for "Use TLS 1.2".
- If this option is not selected, you will not be able to connect to Sadlier Connect.
- Place a checkmark in the "Use TLS 1.2" box.
- Select "Ok".
- Now TLS 1.2 is enabled and you should be able to connect to Sadlier Connect.